Together We Win
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clash of Red and Blu, with a bit of a twist.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Team RED Base [1]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Team RED Base [1] Empty Team RED Base [1] Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:42 am

Mattie

Mattie
Scout
Scout

Title says all.

~Mattie

https://teamfortress2rp.board-directory.net

2Team RED Base [1] Empty Re: Team RED Base [1] Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Mattie

Mattie
Scout
Scout

It was still a little while until the doors opened to let the teams out for the 'battle', which was more commonly known as 'Capture the Flag'. And by 'Flag', of course we meant 'Intelligence', a giant glowing briefcase filled with a vast amount of very important -and informative- documents.

I glanced at the clock, high on the wall - only about twenty seconds to go now. I did some running on the spot to warm myself up. Being one of the fastest members of my team, it was my job to dash about the place, hitting random BLUs, and helping to capture their Intel. It was a dangerous occupation that came with plenty of risks, but I found it the most thrilling, more so than something like Heavy or an Engineer, where you basically sat around all day or stand in one position.

The clock ticked down the seconds before the 'game' -as I liked to call it- started, number by number. I gripped my pistol tighter as it read ten seconds to go. I hoped, somewhere in my mind, that my team knew what they were doing. I know I did - well, sort of a plan. Plan... eh? Run around like a mad squirrel and hit random things... I smirked a little. After all of these battles, I had finally made this scheme. It didn't seem to make sense, but you had to experience it to understand.

Three more seconds. Two more seconds. One more second. And...

Game start.

As soon as the gates were open, I sprinted out, a bright red blur to anyone who was watching. "D'accord - let's go!" I called out to my team as I ran.

OOC:

https://teamfortress2rp.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum