Together We Win
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clash of Red and Blu, with a bit of a twist.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Team BLU's Base [1]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Team BLU's Base [1] Empty Team BLU's Base [1] Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:43 am

Mattie

Mattie
Scout
Scout

Title says all.

~Mattie

https://teamfortress2rp.board-directory.net

2 Team BLU's Base [1] Empty Re: Team BLU's Base [1] Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:25 am

Mattie

Mattie
Scout
Scout

[[Continued from Rest of the Map]]

I headed into the BLU base, all of my senses alert, checking to make sure I wasn't being followed or near someone potentially dangerous. Though I was quick, I knew that a Heavy or any other class could easily shoot me, and I had to be one of the weakest out here in the teams. But... Hé. I'm glad our Medic hooked us all up to that Respawn system, so if we do die, we come back to life. It was great and all, not really dying, but it still felt weird when you 'die', or whatever you wanted to call it...

I suddenly heard approaching footsteps, and turned around quickly, knowing that it was going to be another BLU. None of my team mates could have made it over that fast. I prepared myself either to use my scattergun -they seemed pretty close- or to dart away to safety.

3 Team BLU's Base [1] Empty Re: Team BLU's Base [1] Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:22 am

ChaoticBlue

ChaoticBlue
Scout
Scout

I leaned against the wall, casually spinning my bat around in my hand as I watched the clock. Bored. It was counting down to the next battle with RED. Twenty seconds. I hated waiting. I've always been impatient. But you know, sometimes it's a good thing.

I glanced at my teammates, jogged in place a bit and looked back at the clock. Ten seconds. As the scout it was my job to go out first. I'd been in these battles enough times to form a strategy. It was a good one and it fit my style. Run and smash. Not much to it but it usually worked.

Three, two, one. Go.

Instead of running I stayed inside. Footsteps in another room of the base. We'd been infiltrated. I bolted down the hall, bat at the ready, and turned the corner. Heh. Scout vs Scout. This is gonna be fun!

He'd obviously heard my running because he spun around to look in my direction. Scattergun. Duck and run. The second he saw me my bat connected with his shin. Being shorter than humans has its moments.

Keep moving. A scout's job is to go ahead of the rest of the team. We're the fastest. Some other class could stay inside the base. I had to get out on the battlefield. I didn't waste another second alerting my teammates over my headset's private channel. "RED Scout in the base!" I said as I ran.

Then I skidded out the exit doors.

4 Team BLU's Base [1] Empty Re: Team BLU's Base [1] Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:39 am

Mattie

Mattie
Scout
Scout

WHAM!

"É-érable...!" I gasped, trying not to make a lot of noise as something blue hit me and sprinted off. I gritted my teeth, forcing myself to ignore the pain. Okay, Mattie... You have been in a lot worse situations... This is nothing compared to them. Besides... You can always find a health pack or the Medic... I took a deep breath, wincing a little as I ran down the hallway, a little bit slower than usual, and to anyone looking closely, obviously limping. Badly.

As I searched for the closest medical kit, I wondered about the BLU Scout I had briefly seen. They sure didn't look human... Sort of like a hedgehog or something. I frowned.
A hedgehog that can run on two legs and wield a bat...? Now that is just plain weird. I thought as I went into a small storage looking room, picking up the health kit in it and quickly patching myself up. With my luck, he's already alerting his whole team...

[[OOC: I always get the terminology wrong - is Sonic a hedgehog or an echidna? I keep thinking he's an echidna for some reason...]]

5 Team BLU's Base [1] Empty Re: Team BLU's Base [1] Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:30 pm

Milak

Milak
Pyro
Pyro

[[OOC: Nice signature, bro.

[Only admins can see this image.] [Only admins can see this link] 

Awesome.]]

I was busy looking for REDs to flame when I sudden got a message from Sonic, a BLU Scout. Apparently there was a RED Scout in our base... "Mmfhay! Mfill mft mppfft mfffmph mof mffhim.*" I replied, going back to our base to go look for them. I searched the hallways, and found the Scout in a small room, healing his leg with a medical kit. "Mffot mffya**!"

[[OOC: I love how switch from an extremely slangy character with poor grammar and an ego the size of Russia to a Pyro who can't be understood. Why do I get all of the characters that are hard to understand? :'D

Translations:

*Okay! I will get rid of him.
*Got ya!]]

6 Team BLU's Base [1] Empty Re: Team BLU's Base [1] Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:43 pm

Mattie

Mattie
Scout
Scout

[[OOC: *mental table flip*]]

"That feels better..." I was about to get up when I heard more footsteps. Surely the Scout didn't come back...? I heard some muffled noise and glanced up to see the BLU Pyro. Oh dieu... "Um... Gotta run! Au revoir!" Leaping over the Pyro, I sprinted away before he had enough time to acknowledge what I was doing. I ran down the hallways until I spotted the BLU Intelligence room, and darted down it, smirking a little to myself. So far, I've gotten through with little incident...

[[OOC: Milak doesn't have a Pyro Land? D:]]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum